Rare! Distinctive 1.02ct Pink hued laboratory report diamond heart halo style ring. The center diamond is a 1.02ct Pink Heart cut diamond set in a bezel setting with a halo of dark pink enhanced round cut diamonds. The sides of the halo and the ring have engraved details and the center halo is supported by 2 cut out hearts.
Diamond report by Global Gemological Laboratories
- 14K Rose gold.
- Center diamond: 1.02ct Heart shaped diamond
- I1 clarity
- I color
- Diamond measures 7.1x6.4mm
- Accent Diamonds: .19ctw
- enhanced Pink
- Weight of the ring is 6.5 grams.
- Ring measures 10.5mm wide at the top
- Bottom of band is 3.7mm.
- The ring is a size 7 sizing up or down is available. Sizing of 2 sizes up or down at no additional charge. Please be accurate about your size as there will be a charge for a second sizing. Once sized, ring cannot be returned.
Please read shipping, handling and return policies. Chipped, cracked or broken stones will not be accepted back.
Made in USA