Choose your size. If your size is not listed please add size in customer notes at checkout.
Rare! Distinctive 1.02ct Pink hued laboratory report diamond heart halo style ring. The center diamond is a 1.02ct Pink Heart cut diamond set in a bezel setting with a halo of dark pink enhanced round cut diamonds. The sides of the halo and the ring have engraved details and the center halo is supported by 2 cut out hearts.
Diamond report by Global Gemological Laboratories
- 14K Rose gold.
- Center diamond: 1.02ct Heart shaped diamond
- I1 clarity
- I color
- Diamond measures 7.1x6.4mm
- Accent Diamonds: .19ctw
- enhanced Pink
- Weight of the ring is 6.5 grams.
- Ring measures 10.5mm wide at the top
- Bottom of band is 3.7mm.
- The ring is a size 7 sizing up or down is available. Sizing of 2 sizes up or down at no additional charge. Please be accurate about your size as there will be a charge for a second sizing. Once sized, ring cannot be returned.
Please read shipping, handling and return policies. Chipped, cracked or broken stones will not be accepted back.
Made in USA