Warren Jewelers offers various watch services including watch repair, watch cleaning, replace movements, stem and crown repair, battery change, care and maintenance, water resistance test, crystal and gasket replacements and many more. Our watch repair service helps keep you and your watch running on time. We offer convenient locations for a battery change, watch band cleaning and replacement and minor watch repairs on site and often done quickly so you can be on your way. Our watch repair services are available at our Kirkland and Burlington jewelry shops and to all Seattle, Skagit Valley, Mount Vernon, Woodinville, Bothell, Anacortes, Bellevue, Redmond and Bellingham residents needing watch services.
We also have a professionally trained watch repairman for the more extensive watch repairs to keep your modern or antique time piece moving.
- Watch Overhauls
- Repair or replace movement
- Stem & Crown Repair
- Crystal Replacement
- Gasket Replacement
- Water Resistance Test
- And More
Care & Maintenance Tips for Your Watch
Warren Jewelers offers professional service for watch repairs and maintenance of your timepiece.
- Keep all warranties and instructions in a safe place.
- Generally batteries for quartz movements need replacing about every 1 to 2 years.
- Clean and shine your watch with a clean, lint-free cloth such as a jewelry cleaning cloth.
- Test the water-resistance of your watch every two years if you frequently swim or dive with it. Bring in your watch at the first sign of moisture in the crystal or after any exposure to moisture.
- It is recommended you take your mechanical watch in for “overhaul” every five to six years. It is important to maintain the lubrication on its inner workings.
- Replace torn, cracked, or deteriorating straps as soon as possible to prevent loss of your timepiece. You might also want to change the strap seasonally for an updated look to an older timepiece.
- Repair cracked or chipped crystals, or damaged crowns as soon as possible. Otherwise dust, moisture or other foreign matter could seep into the movement.
- When storing your watch for long periods, keep it in an airtight sealed box away from heat, direct sunlight, and shocks.
For additional information about our watch services including watch repair, watch cleaning, replace movements, stem and crown repair, battery change, care and maintenance, water resistance test, crystal and gasket replacements and more, give us a call or visit our jewelry shops in Kirkland and Burlington. Our watch repair services are also available to all Seattle, Skagit Valley, Mount Vernon, Woodinville, Bothell, Anacortes, Bellevue, Redmond and Bellingham residents.